Using recipes to prepare foods has a lot of importance whether you are a professional cook or someone who does not have any knowledge in cooking at all. You can rest assured that you will have consisted food quality in your kitchen when using the recipes. You will also be able to know how much of items the recipes are going to produce, something that will prevent waste of food as well as shortages when the food is being served. Another way that food recipes are going to help you is that you will be able to purchase foods efficiently. You will have an easy time knowing the quantities required for production based on what you will see in the recipe. Overall, the entire food buying and preparation experience is going to improve when you have a recipe because you will be doing it based on facts.
In this article, we take a look at a recipe that is used for preparing hot chocolate cookies #sundaysupper.
Hot Chocolate Cookies
If you are one of the people who like getting creative with Sunday supper meals, you should definitely give this recipe a try. You and your family will love the outcome of it. It is a spicy surprise that finishes with just the perfect amount of heat.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 16
- 3 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
How to Prepare
- You will need to line an 8 by 8 inch pan with foil and then heat the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk over medium heat. Stir them frequently until the chocolate is melted completely and everything is properly combined.
- After that, you will need to remove the pan from heat and then add in vanilla, salt, cinnamon and cayenne and then mix them together very well.
- Next, you will need to immediately pour the fudge into the prepared pan and then refrigerate for about four hours.
- Lastly, cut the chocolate into 16 squares and then enjoy it with your friends or loved ones.
You can modify this recipe the way you wish by introducing new ingredients that will improve the flavor of the chocolate cookies, for instance flax seeds, hazelnuts, ginger and so on. But you will still be able to get amazing cookies the way it is. You will be so thrilled with how they will come out. The chocolate cookies have a sophisticated and rich taste and their texture is very chewy. You will definitely be making them again and again in future. Besides preparing these cookies in your kitchen to share them with your family, you can also prepare them for commercial purposes. Since they are tasty, you will definitely have a lot of people that are interested to buy them. The quantity of ingredients needed to prepare them is very small in readily available in your local shops or grocery stores. They are perfect for Sunday supper.