Using recipes for preparing food at home can be extremely beneficial as opposed to eating at restaurants. At most restaurants and fast food joints, portions that are larger or smaller than necessary are usually offered. This can be hard to tell because you have no idea about what goes in the kitchen in those places. But when you prepare food at home, you will be able to regulate the amount of food that is served for your meals. The good thing with recipes is that you can prepare any type of meal you want. You will also save time and money that you could have wasted to go eat at a restaurant. As long as you have the required ingredients and follow the directions given properly, you can prepare superb meals that you thought you could only find in restaurants.
In this article, we look at how a mini Oreo donut is prepared
Mini Oreo Donut Recipe
This recipe allows you to combine two great desserts and enjoy eating them right from your home. Crushes Oreos are put into the icing blend recipe and the cake batter recipe to come up with these amazing donuts.
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 24
- 130g of plain flour
- 1teaspoonful of baking powder
- 75g of castre sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 90ml of buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 5 crushed Oreos
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 70g of icing sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons of milk
- 2 crushed Oreos
- 2 Oreos with the biscuit (melted)
How to Prepare
- Assuming that you are using a mini doughnut pan to prepare the donuts, you will need to preheat the oven to 190 degrees and then grease it. In this case, a 12-hole mini doughnut pan will be great.
- After that, you will need to mix the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Next, you will need to add the buttermilk, butter, egg and vanilla extract to the mixture and combine them until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add in the crushed Oreos and then stir.
- Take a piping and pour the mixture into it and then fill the doughnut pan.
- Allow the donuts to bake for about 5 to 6 minutes.
The Oreo Topping:
- Sieve the icing sugar into a bowl and then add the milk and vanilla extract into it and mix until it becomes smooth.
- After that, dip the donuts in glaze and then sprinkle on the crushed Oreo.
Preparing mini Oreo donuts is as simple as that. There is nothing technical about it. The donuts are tiny in size, something that makes them more delicious than the usual donuts. The tiny shape also means that you can eat many of them without feeling any guilt. So go ahead and make some for yourself using the recipe provided above. Since they are very simple to prepare, you can be baking them once in a while or every day and enjoy eating them with your family. They are not only delicious, but also healthy. The ingredients that they are made up of are totally safe for your health.