Rice cookers have become quite common in households, but when it comes to best rice cooker there are quite a few things to consider before buying one. While precision cooking and quality of cooked rice has been the number 1 concern, cooks and chefs tend to look for ease-of-use and durability of the utensil as well. To add to that, modern-day rice cookers always have something to amaze you.
For example, some top rated rice cookers can differentiate between white rice and brown rice, and they cook them at different temperatures. Then you have options to cook your rice according to your likings. Well, there are quite a lot of features to discuss. So, we suggest you read further and take a look at some of the best rice cookers 2017 we found out for you.
Rice cookers aren’t just the tools for preparing your rice. They have advanced and have taken a lot more responsibilities than you can imagine. From basic to most advanced models, rice cookers can be categorized into 5 major types.
- Basic rice cooker models have simple on/off switch. They don’t have fancy design and the best thing about them is, they switch of automatically when the rice are done. Basic rice cooker models are certainly the cheapest.
- If you can spend in excess of $40 to $70, you can choose top rated rice cookers 2017 with keep-warm feature. This feature gives you a liberty to keep any type of food warm for hours. Normally, they have steamer tray and nonstick pans.
- If you’re going for high-budget models in excess of $100, then there are lots of digital models in the market. Rice cookers with digital controls have transitional designs, and they can keep your food warm for up to 12-hours or so. There may be other features as well, depending upon the make and model.
- Fuzzy Logic Technology takes rice cooker into the new generation. It gives added advantage and increases its ability to prepare soup, brown rice, and allows you to prepare your rice according to your favorite texture. Rice cookers with fuzzy logic technology are high on demand these days, but they come expensive.
- Induction heating is the latest advancement in rice cookers. It literally liberates you from doing anything other than pouring a bowl of rice into your cooker. There is no need to measure the quantity of rice or water level. This technology makes your rice cooker smart enough to adapt to the given situation, and prepare the best rice.
2 Brands Make You Have Faith Rice Cooker More and More
Just like every other cooking appliance, brand name of rice cookers also counts a lot. Among top of the line rice cookers of modern era, Zojirushi and Aroma Housewares are the two names known by almost every housewife. Let’s take a look at both the brands in detail.
#1. Zojirushi Brand
Zojirushi is a huge brand with a great reputation. And almost all the products, from the basic to highly fancy appliance, there is a distinct advantage of the makers. Not to mention the big ones, even if you have the most basic Zoirushi rice cooker, it will have the uncompromised quality, and will serve you for a lifetime. Normally, Zojirushi products cost within the price range of $99 - $200.
#2. Aroma Housewares Brand
Whatever the luxurious dishes or dessert always appear in meals, the rice is still considered as the common grain in the diets of us. In an effort for the Western countries to supply the delicious dishes, the Aroma Housewares rice cooker is an essential appliance.
Top 5 Best Rice Cookers 2017
We have compiled a list of 5 most wanted rice cookers of 2017. They are classy. They are modern. They are quick and sophisticated too. And they have the ability to fulfill your kitchen needs.
- Most popular in families with more than two people
We’ve already mentioned Zojirushi being top rated rice cooker brand, and NS-TSC10 5.5 Cup Rice Cooker is an excellent example. If you look at performance and quality, there is no better option than Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2 Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer. If you can spend in the range of $150 to $200, this rice cooker model should be the easy pick for you. Let’s take a look at some noteworthy features of this product.
- Fuzzy logic technology has been a sensation in the cooking industry and the good news is, NS-TSC10 features this technology. The technology is smart enough to understand what to cook and how to cook without any instructions. It has built in functions to cook your rice according to your requirements.
- Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer offers LCD display. Then thre are digital controls. The appliance is customer friendly and highly customizable, because you can program it according to your requirements.
- The reason why NS-TSC10 is among the best rice cooker models is, it offers more menu settings than any other electric rice cooker in the market. There are different options, including brown, cake, white/mixed sushi, steam, sweet, porridge and quick cooking etc.
- Now, let’s get down to the construction. NS-TSC10 features stainless steal exterior that is also easy to clean and clear. And don’t forget that automatic keep warm feature.
- If you’re concerned about space and capacity, this model is the perfect answer for you. NS-TSC10 5-1/2-cup Uncooked Rice Cooker offers 1-liter capacity that makes it stand out from the league as the best rice cooker 2017. Considering the capacity, Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer has a dimension of 14 x 10.1 x 8.5 inches looks quite compact. 1-liter space is more than enough for 5.5 cups of uncooked rice.
- NS-TSC10 is quite spacious, serves up to 12 people at a time. The space allows you to prepare your meal for once. Then you can enjoy the leftovers of lunch at dinner, with same freshness.
- The rice cooker offers complete liberty to cooks, by featuring fuzzy logic technology. If you’re a working woman, you can put uncooked rice and leave for work. Your meal will be ready by the time you came back.
- It offers 2 delay time settings unlike most rice cooker models in the market today.
- The cooking pot is made of aluminium with teflon coating. In comparison, there are other durable stainless steel models in the market. Then again, teflon coating makes it easy to clean and the rice cooker is tough to beat with all the features it has.
*What You’re Getting
Technically, you can serve 10 - 12 people on the dinner table at once. Modern-day features such as micom fuzzy logic technology, double steamer, 2 delay timer settings and reheating cycles make this appliance a must-have item for large families.
- Ideal for singles, couples, and small families
If you have a small family, yet you don’t want to miss any feature that the above mentioned Zojirushi model offers, you can go for Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT 3-Cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer. The rice cooker offers multiple functionality, attractive design, durability, and more importantly, reasonable price. Here are some features of this model.
- Staring with the capacity, NS-LAC05XT rice cooker offers enough space to accommodate small families. It offers 3 full cups of cooked rice, which means, you can cook or keep warm rice for your kids. Handling will not be an issue for housewives, as this model has extremely light weight of 7 pounds. So, you can place it anywhere in the kitchen without anyone helping you.
- Since you’ll need rice cooker for day-to-day use, you must be concerned about sturdiness and durability. Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT has a strong stainless steel body, so even if it accidently falls, it can withstand that hit on the floor. The inner pot is washable and detachable.
- There are multiple menus to make think ultra safe and sophisticated for users. Micom Fuzzy Logic Technology is a big plus, and problem solver for those who haven’t prepared rice before. Apart from the built-in menu programs, you can also program this rice cooker according to your choice. With quick cooking option, you can take care of urgent cooking tasks. In short, preparing porridge, brown rice, mixed or white sushi won’t get any simpler than this.
- Performance wise, Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT Micom Rice Cooker operates at 120 volts. It features a powerful 610 motor for quick and easy cooking. In short, this modelis quite eficcient and cost effective for you.
- You’ll get many accessories with this rice cooker and warmer, such as steam tray, measuring cup, serving spatula etc. Plus, there is a recipe booklet as well as user manual to guide you through to rice cooking.
- Other features, such as LCD display and digital controls make things easier. Plus, this rice cooker will keep you updated with the status of rice as well as internal temperature.
- Finally, Zujirushi NS-LAC05XT Rice Cooker and Warmer offers one-year warranty to make your purchase secure.
Apart from the basic factors, such as durability, portability and rice cooking, Zujirushi NS-LAC05XT Rice Cooker and Warmer has many things to amaze you.
- Fuzzy Logic Technology is still new to kitchen industry and is normally featured in expensive models. Considering that, you wouldn’t find a cheaper option with such a technology.
- Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT Rice Cooker is best for a family of 2 to 3 individuals. It can be your partner in the kitchen if you’re living away from your family, with a couple of office colleagues.
- There are cheaper and more spacious models out there. Having said that, none of them can offer similar flexibility and ease of cooking.
It will be your best companion in the kitchen, especially when you don’t know how to cook rice. It will take you through the learning phase quite smoothly. If you’re living away from home and miss your mom’s rice, Zojirushi will make rice cooking quite easier for you.
For those living in combined family, preparing rice and keeping them warm for all family members is a real challenge. But not anymore, since Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-cup Uncooked Rice Cooker and Warmer with Neuro Fuzzy Technology is there to take care of all your worries. The rice cooker is not only large and spacious, it has other things to amaze you. Let’s take a look at some of its features.
- Starting with the design and construction, Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 Rice Cooker and Warmer is undoubtedly the most eye-catching model today. It looks quite stunning with its round and delicate shape, but don’t think it’s less sturdy than others.
- Talking about the technology, NS-ZCC10 has the latest of them all. It features Neuro Fuzzy technology that automatically sets the cooker to the right temperature of the rice.
- The rice cooker features multiple menu settings. You can white sushi, brown rice, mixed sushi, and even quick cook when you have less time.
- The rice cooker features LCD display, digital controls and programmable panel. Moreover, there is a One-delay timer setting for better convenience. It’s a limitation in one way, since we have seen some models with 2-delay timer settings.
- NS-ZCC10 has a spacious 1-liter pot that can consume 5.5 cups of rice. The dimensions of 14 x 8 x 10 inches prove how spacious it is. The utensil weighs around 8.5 pounds, which means, it’s manageable for most people.
- Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 is extremely powerful. It features a powerful motor that operates at 860 watts. In order to balance the power, the rice cooker features durable and sturdy stainless steel body. Moreover, you’ll get 1-year limited warranty along with the product.
- Other accessories include steam tray, two cups for measuring rice and serving spatula. User manual and a recipe booklet are also included with the package.
- Neuro fuzzy technology is the latest in the market and very few appliances have it. So, NS-ZCC10 is right there among 3rd generation appliances.
- There are as many as 8 functions and two delay settings. Plus it has automatic keep-warm function to preserve the taste and flavor of your cooked rice for hours.
- NS-ZCC10 has industry’s most powerful motor and considering these factors, price seems to be quite reasonable.
- The rice cooker offers a massive 5.5 cup capacity. That means, it can serve 11 adults at a time.
- Price of this model is slightly higher than other models in the market. But when you consider durability, performance and looks, you may want to stretch your budget a bit.
*In a Nutshell
If you want an appliance that takes care of everything and you just need to pour rice in it, you must buy NS-ZCC10 5.5 cup Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker for your kitchen. It is modern. It is massive and it has everything you want in the best rice cooker.
Aroma Simply is an attractive, affordable and sophisticated product line that features 3 sizes; 6-cup, 14-cup and 20-cup rice cookers. Our point of discussion is this 6-cup (cooked) rice cooker that looks quite traditional, yet offers some modern features.
First of all, this rice cooker is suitable for both types of rice, white rice and brown rice. That’s definitely an edge over other models, since most models can only cook white rice. You can cook 3 cups of white rice (uncooked) and 2 cups of brown rice in Aroma Simply Stainless Rice Cooker. So, whether you’re preparing Chinese rice or spicy Biryani, you can depend on Aroma Simply Rice Cooker for best results.
Another thing that makes this rice cooker stand out is its cooking pot’s material. Unlike ordinary rice cooker models, Aroma Simply features surgical grade cooking pot made of stainless steel, that can withstand extremely high temperature. Surgical grade 304 stainless steel is also best for safe and hygienic cooking. It also preserves taste and flavor better than ordinary cookers. So, if you’re preparing meal for your kids, this rice cooker should be in your kitchen.
With its traditional design and amazingly simple one-touch feature, Aroma Simply ARC-750SG turns out to be a must-have kitchen ware for all households. Imagine, how does it feel to steam, cook with just a touch? Plus, it offers automatic keep-warm option to preserve nutritious value of your rice for hours.
If you’re concerned about performance, you wouldn’t get a better rice cooker than Aroma Simply 6-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker. It operates at 120 volt and it has a high powered 980-watt motor that helps you cook your rice in a jiffy.
Although, rice cooker has sufficient space for 6 cups of cooked rice, and it has a sturdy stainless steel body, it doesn’t weigh too much. This 8.2 x 8.1 x 10.3 inches rice cooker weighs just 4.1 pounds, which means, it’s portable and easier to handle.
From the image you can see the removable cooking pot, but what you don’t see is its 100% surgical grade stainless steel that preserves taste and flavor better than other containers. Moreover, the loss of heat is negligible thanks to the transparent glass lid. Finally, Aroma Housewares offers limited warranty on this product.
- Aroma Simply offers a range of rice cookers made of surgical grade 304 stainless steel, which is far better than ordinary materials. It offers safe and healthy rice for the entire family.
- Performance wise, there is hardly any competition with this rice cooker. Rice cookers within this price range don’t often feature a 980-watt motor, but it has been made possible by Aroma Simply ARC-750SG.
- The rice cooker works equally well on white rice and brown rice. That means you don’t need to switch to stovetop cooking to prepare brown rice or decorated rice.
- Light weight of just over 4 pounds is another positive. It makes handling quite easy for cooks.
- ARC-750SG offers limited control. It is not as flexible as other expensive counterparts in the market. Still, it’s just perfect for preparing delicious rice.
- The cooking pot isn’t nonstick so it will take a little more time while cleaning.
If you think pressure cookers are not supposed to cook rice, you should take a look at this amazing product that can do more than what an ordinary rice cooker can. Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker is simply amazing when it comes to cooking meals, especially rice, sushi and more. A best rice cooker 2017 should be able to not only cook rice, but to preserve taste and flavor for hours and that’s what this cooker can do. It can cook rice, keeps them warm automatically, works differently for different types of rice, and offers 3 temperature controls.
Not to mention about the large 6 Quarts capacity, this 7-in-1 programmable pressure cooker offers rice cooking, slow cooking, browning, steaming, yogurt making and warming features. Does any other rice cooker have that versatility? The answer is “No".
You may be concerned about the safety and hygiene of the cooked rice. This digital appliance best answers your concerns. All of its 10 amazing safety features have been certified by UL and ULC, so there is no need to worry about the safety and hygiene.
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 comprises of stainless steel cooking pot with 3-ply bottom, stainless steel rack and handle. The outer rim is coated with heat resistant paint, so that you can hold it without feeling the heat. The full size rated inner pot capacity allows you to cook all kinds of food for the entire family. Moreover, the cooker is energy efficient, takes far less time than ordinary rice cookers to cook your rice, thanks to its built-in functions.
The large and sophisticated control panel has 14 built-in smart programs, including automatic keep-warm, dual pressure and 3 temperature controls for sauté cooking, making it compatible, stress-free and smart enough to take on any cooking challenge.
Apart from cooking rice, you can program IP-DUO60 to prepare Soup, stew, beans, chilli Saute and steam. Because of the dual pressure setting, the cooker takes 70% less time than ordinary cookware, to prepare your food. Enjoy cooking French, Chinese and English recipes that are included in the product.
- Most talked about benefit of this multi-function pressure cooker has been energy-saving. It has proven track record of reducing energy requirements up to 70%.
- You’re not only getting a rice cooker, you’re getting a complete cookware to prepare any meal for the entire family. And that’s the best benefit of IP-DUO60.
- Normally, rice cookers work for one type of rice (mostly white rice), but this cooker works for white and brown rice equally well.
- For those who already have a pressure cooker, investing in another similar appliance may be a waste. But when it comes to flexibility and safe cooking, even ordinary pressure cookers can’t compete with it.
What Features of Rice Cooker Should You Look for?
It is considered as a useful, versatile kitchen appliance. The rice cooker is one of the favorite household equipment of both housewives and students. So, how to pick up the best rice cooker 2017? Well, the features and tips to recognize the proper rice cooker for you will be introduced right now.
+ The use purpose
You can use the rice cooker to cook rice, soups, steam, stew,…In fact, the rice cooker may make one more recipe, so you need to ensure your selection that can meet your demand.
+ The size of Rice Cooker
As a whole, most rice cookers have the capacity (measured by the cup) from 3 to 10 cups. It recommends that you should not purchase a rice cooker with big capacity in comparison with your need. Like that, you will also avoid overfilling. Frequently, the larger the rice cooker, the more expensive the cost will be.
+ Yields of rice cooker
You may select one of rice cookers with fields following:
- Small: 3-4 cups – It is good for those who are living alone or couples.
- Medium: 5-6 cups – Most popular in families with more than two people.
- Large: 8-10 cups – The great choice for a large family or the annual banquets.
- Larger: over 14 cups – It is too ideal for an extended family with many members.
+ The types of rice cookers
Actually, the rice cookers have a couple of fundament types, which are:
- On/ off cookers
With rice cookers, after rice is cooked, the system will automatically shut off. It can say that this model is not expensive, but these rice cookers are still very flexible. In general, you ought to choose the on/off switch, which can light once the rice is cooked. You should also know that the fundamental cookers do not provide the non-stick pot. Nevertheless, if your demand is only to cook rice, this cooker type is relatively good.
- Cook & keep warm
All rice cookers will decrease the heat when the rice is cooked; then, they will maintain the temperature at the warm level. Simply, you just need to unplug it. In this way, you turned off your rice cooker. In spite of the affordable price, these rice cookers still come with steamer baskets, or non-stick pan. So good! Let’s consider your need a careful manner!
- Keep warm & electric cook
Due to the nature of your work, you often come back home late. You can choose to use the rice cooker with a sensor, which helps keep warm up 12 hours. Of course, this model is pretty expensive. Nevertheless, if your family must eat plenty of rice all day, it is worth investing.
+ Fundamental features
- The pot
If possible, you should select a rice cooker with a non-stick pot. Like that, you will save much time to clean.
- The lid
If your budget is limited to pay for one with a clear plastic or clear glass lid, you can pick up the fundamental models with a metal lid.
- Steamer trays
A couple of designs of the rice cooker allow you to steam vegetables. You can steam vegetables while cooking rice by using a pan in the steamer or after the rice is done. Based on your need, you can find many different units – metal-perforated tray or steamer baskets. In additional to that, some versions come with a small tray at the bottom – it is right to cook the element. In comparison with the fundamental models, they are safer, more expensive, and flexible.
+ Fundamental safety features
The rice cookers have owned the fuse, which will help prevent fires. This one is necessary and significant when you are often unattended your appliance.
- An automatic cord reel
You should keep the cords out of the path in order that your children or pets are not stuck.
5 Surprising Recipes Make Your More Loving Rice Cookers
It will be wrong when you think that your rice cooker can only use for cooking rice. In fact, it is more flexible than its name. Whatever you are a housewife or student that is looking for a beneficial model for all things you need, these rice cookers can basically meet your demand. If you learn about this model, you will recognize their variety. You can cook, keep warm, use for slow cooking, or adjust the temperature. Accordingly, it not only is used for cooking rice but also can help process other dishes. Here are a couple of surprising recipes that not many people utilize for their rice cooker. You can try. Let’s see!
You can choose your favorite oatmeal kind. The requirement is to have to consider the ratio water: oats. You can find a perfect combination through the directions on the packaging of the oatmeal. What a simple this process is!
Once you have determined the right ratio of water and oat, you let pour them into the pot and begin to stir until they combine. Then, you turn on your rice cooker and wait for it done. If like, you can add in little spices and fruits to increase taste for your breakfast.
You can see: Why Oatmeal Made in a Rice Cooker Is Awesome
2. Vegetable hot cake
It can say that steaming cake is never easy as now. Initially, you need to prepare: one egg, ½ cup of milk, 40g carrot, 40g spinach (boiled, cooled, and chopped), and 40g kabocha (boiled, drained and chopped). Now, you add everything into the pot and mix together. After it tastes spices as your preference, you setup your rice cooker, switch and cook. Simple as that! You have a tasty dish for both adult and children.
3. Stir-fry cabbage
Many people enjoy stirring in a rice cooker, in particular, stir-fry cabbage because it is easy and simple. If you are living alone or are too busy with work, this dish will spend for you. First of all, you need to add a tablespoon of oil in the pot and wait for one minute so that the oil is hot; then, minced garlic is also added in. the next, you add cabbage (being sliced) with garlic and shallots. Let’s cover the lid and continue cooking until cabbage gets the texture as your desire (they can be just cooked, soft, or overcooked). You can also add a little pepper to taste well.
4. Poached pomegranate spiced pears
Do you love your rice cooker and use it for cooking rice every day? Well, have you ever thought that why you only use your rice cooker to make rice? So, today, instead of cooking rice, you can utilize it to make a new dish – poached pomegranate spiced pears.
Basically, you need to prepare two pears (peeled, halved, or cored), 2 cups pomegranate juice, 2 whole cloves, 2 cups apple cider, 2-star anise, 1 piece of fresh ginger (peeled and sliced), 1/3 cinnamon stick, 3 black cardamom pods, and peel from one clementine
- Let’s place apple cider, clementine peel, pomegranate juice, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick, ginger, and star anise in your rice cooker.
- Then, you put half of pear in poaching liquid.
- Following, you cover the lid and switch on the white rice setting ~ 50 minutes. For the time being, you can open the lid and turn pears. Continuously, it waits for an hour after turning pears again and letting for another hour.
- Finally, to increase color and flavor, you ought to place them in your fridge overnight.
5. Tofu and asparagus
You enjoy dishes with tofu, don’t you? But, you are lazy when having to use many kitchen appliances to process. So, let’s try a rice cooker! Aside from bringing delicious rice, the rice cooker can help process other dishes. We want to mention to the healthy, nutritious dish for those who have planned weight-loss – tofu and asparagus.
- The necessary ingredients need to have
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of mirin
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil
- ½ small bunch of asparagus (length about 1 ½ inch)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of aloha shoyu
- ½ blk of fried tofu
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- ½ small carrot (peeled and sliced).
- You add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together.
- Then, the heatproof plate is transferred onto.
- The next, you put in your rice cooker.
- You will be able to enjoy this dish after steaming from 15 to 20 minutes. So easy!
Since then, apart from cooking rice, you can use your rice cooker for other recipes. Happy cooking enjoy!
5 Ways to Clean a Whole Your Rice Cooker More Shining
Because a rice cooker is an essential part of your kitchen that makes your cooking become easy and quick. Just like any other type of electrical equipment, it also needs to be maintained and cleaned a right way. And here, the below tips are going to show the manner to clean your rice cooker a safe way. Let’s see!
1. Before cleaning rice cooker
- You are not absolutely placed any electric parts in the water. The base of all rice cookers is to plug into the wall, so they must be kept dry. This also consists of the internal hot plate of your rice cooker.
- Let’s remember that you only clean this hot plate when it entirely cools.
- In case you only utilize a rice cooker in the recent time, you should enable the plate that is cooled for 30 minutes.
2. Common advice
- As mentioned, you should let the hot plate cool completely; then, you clean it. Don’t clean it after utilizing.
- You can see again the above tips in order to know how much time your rice cooker cools down. Besides, you may also read the manual, which comes with the bought rice cooker.
- It will be difficult to clean if your hot plate still saves little rice grains. So, you need to clean it thoroughly.
- You are utilizing a cleaning method for your rice cooker, aren’t you? You must clean everything and avoid leaving any excess chemicals around the hot plate or in the rice cooker.
- It must wipe all excess moisture inside your rice cooker. At once, it ensures that everything is entirely dry before plugging in or using it again.
- Instead of using a scouring cleaner or an abrasive sponge, the best is to utilize a smooth cleaner.
3. Cleaning the individual parts of your rice cooker
- You can remove the pot and soak with soap and hot water. You also utilize a plastic spoon to remove the stuck rice inside.
- When the pot is being soaked, you should wash the utensils of your rice cooker.
- If the lid is removable, you also clean it like other detachable sections. On the contrary, you can utilize a sponge so as to remove every stain on the lid.
- You can also put all detachable parts in here. Both they are cleaned deeper and you can also save your time.
- Let’s dry all parts an entire way!
4. Cleaning the inside
To remove the stuck rice or stains inside your rice cooker, you should not use the metal utensils because they can make your cooker be scratched. Like that, you will be difficult to clean it in the future. Even, it will also work ineffective. It recommends that you ought to utilize the sandpaper. Let’s ensure that there are not any left things on. If you recognize any left objects, you may use a damp rag to wipe away.
5. Cleaning the outside
Occasionally, after the messy recipes, the exterior of your rice cooker might get stains. Let’s use a moist rag to remove everything. With the stubborn stains, you can utilize a cleaning solution.
Let’s remember that you are not used any cleaner inside your rice cooker. If desired, you just spray a little on the rag; then, it rubs the stain until they begin to clean entirely. The next, you continue using a moist cloth in order to remove the left cleaner.
Don’t forget cleaning the cord of your rice cooker! It will be better if the cord is not white. Cleaning the cord is similar. However, you need to do a gentle way to avoid making it damage because it is the main part so that the rice cooker runs.
Finally, you must let all parts dry before plugging in or using again.
The now rice cooker reviews compared to the previous models are better, more flexible, and convenient. The conception of using the rice cooker to cook rice is too old. In fact, you can always utilize it one more recipe. It can say that the housework is never simple like that. Certainly, the most household should own at least one. Cooking of the housewives will become more gentle and easier. The family will get a delicious meal. Those busy who will be able to limit eating outside. What a great the best rice cooker 2017.
Here are few tips to buy rice cookers online.
- Always check online for availability of the rice cooker you wanted to buy. There are plenty of online shopping stores, but we recommend Amazon.com for safe and trouble-free shopping.
- Don’t forget to go through customer reviews below the product details, as customers who have used the utensil can best describe its pros and cons.
- If you have no time to go through specs and customer reviews, go through expert’s reviews, just like this one, in which different models have been compared and their strengths and weaknesses have been highlighted properly, to help you make the best decision.
- Always verify price and warranty at manufacturer’s website. Conditions for warranty may change with time. Moreover, see that that item is refundable, or if it’s broken parts can be replaced.
- After removing your concerns, click on the Purchase button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why do we need a rice cooker?
A rice cooker not only helps you cook rice but also can serve a wide range of delicious dishes. In additional to that, the rice cooker is considered as a useful appliance for the ski cabin, dorm room, apartment, or home kitchen. It is a multiple-purpose model. Whatever you use it for cooking, stewing, or steaming, everything is good. In comparison with using a steamer, utilizing rice cooker to reheat foods is quicker.
Which accessories might we need for our best rice cooker?
In general, coming with a rice cooker includes a flat-rice-serving spoon, a steam tray, and a cup to measure rice. Besides, there are some accessories to make your cooking easier – a long plastic spoon, for example. It is very convenient to utilize the rice cooker – the plastic material will not make the pot scratch – the long design helps your hand avoid from the heat of steam. On the other hand, some people also use a pair of long chopsticks for turning up the rice. Perhaps, you do not know that using the chopsticks to turn up rice will be more delicious than using the spoon.
How do I utilize the Delay Timer?
With those who are often busy with work, the Delay Timer is a great function. To utilize, initially, you need to press the delay timer button until you see your desired time. Then, you continue to the cook button. Finally, you press the warm/off button if you want to setup again or cancel.
Should I add the rice or the water to the inner pot first when measuring?
When measuring, it forces you to have to add the rice into the pot before adding the water, unless you will not be able to measure an exact way. The worse thing is your rice that can be going to become paste or alive. Some the pots have the norm lines inside, thanks to that, you can determine the ratio between rice and water an accurate manner as possible.
Which safe precautions should I know before starting using a rice cooker?
Just like any electronic models, there are several things that we should keep in mind.
- When you cook your rice cooker at the high temperature, it shall produce the large amount of steam. Accordingly, you must remember to avoid your face or arm out of this because it is able to cause scalding.
- You also need to be careful with the cord of the rice cooker. The best is not to hang over the kitchen counter because your children might pull the cooker out of the counter and get burned.
- In case you are sautéing of oil or butter, you should care. At the same time, the inner pot will become very hot. Therefore, the best is to utilize a long plastic spoon to stir. Absolutely, it avoids using the short spoon for this process.
- It is noticed that you must often observe during the cooking process. As you mentioned, thanks to the inner pot temperature help control the rice cooker. Correspondingly, it will automatically switch to the keep warm mode when the liquid boils. If you cook rice, this will be good. Inversely, if you cook soup or stew (having the copious quantity of liquid) the rice cooker will not shut off until the whole liquid entirely boils. Let’s follow your recipes a careful way and often monitor the process of cooking as well as shut-off your rice cooker.
Thanks for reading!